Wednesday, July 21, 2004

More DAWG links while waiting for time to blog...

Still far to busy with the new Resolver code to blog this properly, so I'm just going to link to a few posts on the dawg-public-list that I want to discuss later. This way I won't have to go back and find them again when I finally find time to blog.

Dan Connolly's respose to Jeff Pollock

Jeff Pollock's response to Jim Hendler

Rob Shearer's objection to provenance

Dan Connolly asks for test cases for SOURCE (ie. provanance/data-management)

Simon Raboczi's summary of alternatives for optional matches

Rob Shearer's simple example of how NI envisiages an XQuery based RDF query language

1 comment:

Andrae Muys said...

Another link to posts I want to read/comment on more carefully.

XPointer as an rdf-query language link